Rona Okin, LCSW · Psychotherapist · NYC
Q: What are your office hours?
Office hours are scheduled by appointment only.
Q: What about insurance coverage for your services?
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash or checks are accepted at the office. You may also pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover (please inquire).
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Q: Can I schedule an appointment online?
You can request an appointment online via e-mail.
Q: What if I have other questions?
Please contact me for further information or by calling me at 212-734-6546.
Call to schedule a time to meet with me at my therapy office.
We’ll talk and you’ll begin to get the support and help you’ve been needing to begin to live a more fulfilling and happy life. I look forward to hearing from you.
Take Action – Call 212-734-6546