Learn more about my mental health services.View Services
Mental Health Services in New York City
I am trained and equipped to help you find the appropriate mental health services in New York City. I take pride in my experience attending to a diverse range of clients dealing with various mental health troubles. Some of the reasons people seek my help include:
- Anxiety, including generalized anxiety disorder, panic, phobias, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Depression, including mild to severe depression and mood disorders such as bipolar disorder.
- Marital and relationship troubles.
- Recovery from addictions, including alcohol and substance abuse, as well as other addictive behaviors.
- Stress management for navigating a stressful world and achieving inner peace.
- Parenting and family concerns.
- Handling grief and coping with losses and life transitions.
- Conflict resolution for individuals, families, and businesses.
- Assistance with job and career stress and finding a healthy work-life balance.
This is just a glimpse of the topics we can address. To discuss your needs and how we can work together to achieve better mental health, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me to schedule a counseling session.